Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Well this post is kind of late, but I waited to post it until after our little family was all back together again, that way poor Corban wouldn't miss us too much. The day after the marathon, my dad took Olivia and me to Disney Land. It was a blast. I loved spending that time with my dad. I felt like I could be a commercial because I totally felt like a kid again :) (besides my poor aching body) no...actually I really wasn't very sore at all. Liv had a great time and she was such a good girl. It worked out perfectly because she took about a 1 1/2 hour nap in her stroller, so we stood in line for the submarine ride which is now a finding nemo submarine ride and is about a one hour wait. So she slept while we stood in line and then when she woke up it was our turn to go on the ride. She liked the rides. She knew that we were somewhere that was special. But her favorite part of the day was at the very end, at the parade. It was a fun parade with all of the different Disney characters, and when the princess float went by us Snow White looked right at Livie and blew her a kiss and waived right at her....wow I only caught a little of it on video but it was the cutest thing, Olivia was so excited that a princess paid her special attention. You could tell that Snow White really liked Olivia's response too, because later on in the parade she looked for Livie and waived goodbye to her again (in fact the video I have is actually of the second time, I think) You will also notice that her eyes are just the size of quarters and that is about how they were most of the day she was mesmerized! She also really loved the Aladdin play that they had. There was a flying carpet through the theatre and everything. It was a great day for all of us! Thank you Grandpa!mesmerized! She also really loved the Aladdin play. There was a flying carpet that Aladdin and Jasmine ride through the theatre. It was a great day for all of us! My dad and I were both really missing our spouses. He kept saying how he missed my mom, and I kept thinking how I missed Corban, but we were all glad to be together. Thank you Grandpa! We love you so much!!!



1 comment:

Charis said...

Well I am not sure where to write my comments because all of your posts are so interesting and fun...so I just picked the first. Katrine, you are so amazing in so many ways..but I am sure you get that a lot and man your baby girl is gorgeous like her Momma. Corbin looks like he had a great time at IFS..pilot training is so similar..according to Sean, just longer. So its like a marathon of sorts. BUt I will call you soon! This is areally long comment , sorry.