Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Hello Everyone!
We decided that with all of our moving around and all of our craziness (that can sometimes be misconstrued for flakiness, our apologies in advance) We are starting a blog so that we can keep in touch with all y'all! We have met so many new and totally amazing friends in the Air force already...plus we had so many amazing friends to start with, we just have to have a way to stay in contact with you. We love you all very much! Not to mention our awesome families who have always been there for us, and who are totally fun and, well I know I already said it but...AWESOME! So hey check out our blog and write some comments when you get a chance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey guys! I totally understand being mistaken for "flaking" all the time, being all over the country. This is a great idea. I will definitely stay posted :) Love and pictures too, seeing Livie growing up!
Livie is beautiful!!! You need to come down and visit us since you are just hanging out down south! (I'll call) I love your pics and info!
Post a Comment